🔗 Share this article Aerial Images Depict Iranian Naval Forces and Nuclear Facilities Targeted by American and Israeli Military Action. Multiple American and Israeli airstrikes has allegedly destroyed or damaged no fewer than eleven Iranian naval vessels starting Saturday, freshly analyzed orbital imagery show, with launch facilities and enrichment plants also sustaining hits. Images of the southern Konarak naval base and the Bandar Abbas port facility, which sits on the Strait of Hormuz and houses the main command of the Iran's naval force, depict black smoke pouring from several warships on Monday and Tuesday. Naval Assets Sustained Substantial Losses Among the targets eliminated was the Makran, Iran's largest naval vessel which had been used as a drone carrier. Satellite images displayed thick smoke emanating from the ship which had been docked at the Bandar Abbas naval base. Analytical assessments suggest that at least five vessels at Bandar Abbas were "damaged or eliminated". Photos of the southern end of the port show plumes ascending from the IRINS Makran, while two other ships appear to be damaged, with one clearly on fire. At Konarak, images display multiple stricken vessels, with intelligence reports pointing to strikes against a half-dozen warships. Photos from Monday also show that a number of structures at the base have been leveled. "For a long time the Iran's leadership has disrupted international shipping," the head of US Central Command declared. "At present, there is no Iranian vessel at sea in the Persian Gulf, Strait of Hormuz or Gulf of Oman, and we will persist." Some ships reportedly sunk may have been hidden in aerial photos by haze or plumes, or struck at sea, and have not been independently verified. Separate reports indicated that a ship from Iran was sinking near Sri Lanka's territorial waters, leading to a search and rescue mission. Missile Installations and Atomic Facilities Targeted Neutralizing Iran's rocket sites and the prevention of enrichment activities were declared as other goals of the air campaign. Satellite images also depicted damage at the southerly Khorgu and north-western Tabriz missile facilities, and at the Konarak air base, where weapons bunkers and bunkers were targeted. Over at the Choqa Balk-e drone drone base west of Kermanshah, significant destruction was identified to sheds, bunkers and drone launch equipment. Damage was also seen at a radar site at the Zahedan military airport in eastern parts of the country, near the border with neighboring nations. Perhaps most notably, the most recent series of attacks have apparently hit installations at Natanz – widely believed to be at the center of Iran's enrichment efforts. An international watchdog said that the affected structures were used for entry to the facility's underground nuclear plant and that "no radiological consequence" was likely. Wider Fallout and Analysis Defense experts suggested that the attacks appeared to have "largely neutralized" the Iranian navy's capacity to sustain standard operations using its most significant vessels. Nevertheless, it was stressed that Iran still has the option to launch unconventional attacks at sea through the use of unmanned aerial vehicles, small submarines and its so-called "shadow fleet" of oil ships. The total extent of the damage caused to Iranian military facilities has yet to be fully assessed, with strikes said to be continuing. Pictures also reveals considerable destruction to the command center of the Iran's Revolutionary Guards in the capital Tehran. Numerous of public facilities also are reported to have been damaged in the capital and across Iran since the conflict escalated. Casualty figures from local officials indicate that many hundreds of non-combatants may have been lost their lives in the bombardment. As the situation develops, review of satellite imagery will persist to document the unfolding military landscape.